Watch (or read the transcript of) the following TedTalk: How to use data to make a hit TV show by Sebastion Wernicke. Then, address the questions below:
- Why do you think it is not possible to perfectly predict an outcome when using a plethora of accurate data? (Please go beyond the opinions of the presenter and present your own unique ideas).
- Why then should we use data (which is typically historical) to make predictions (or bets as the Online TV providers in the video would be doing) about the future?
- be a minimum of 300 words in length and are worth 8 points
- demonstrate an understanding of key concepts;
- include a rationale, evidence, or example that supports your response;
- be free of significant mechanical errors.
- include a minimum of 1 scholarly source; referenced at the end of your post and cited within the text of your response according to APA 7th edition guidelines.