use the National Institute of Justice website to research and identify one reentry program (it can be shown to be effective or ineffective). Then, identify one program from another country, from a credible resource.
create a 10- to 12-slide PowerPoint presentation (not including title and reference slides) which you:
- Describe two reentry programs. Include at least two social or cultural perspectives on each.
- For each reentry program:
- Explain whether each one is effective
- Describe how it is effective or ineffective
- Include references to research and statistics that exist to support or oppose the furtherance of the program.
- Include at least one graph for each program to illustrate your position.
- Finally, explain which program is more effective at helping offenders reenter society.
- Present one way you would suggest reforming the program to improve it.
Note: You should embed footnotes to provide further details in your presentation.