There will be a final project due in Workshop Six. Note the information below related to the completion of the final project.
You will complete the final paper in the form of a compliance and governance plan for an organization. You may use your own organization (although you must change the name for confidentiality purposes) or use a fictitious company. You may use the internet to look for examples of privacy policies and compliance and governance plans; however, the plan you develop must be in your own words. The plan must cover the issues and concerns that need to be addressed by the plan, including the following:
- Privacy issues of customers
- Protection of intellectual property your organization possesses (assume the company has some copyrighted or patented material [e.g., software] or some product)
- Cyberlaws that will apply to your organization
The paper should be outlined as follows:
- Executive summary/introduction, including the issues and concerns to be addressed by the plan
- Sections that address each of the concerns noted above
The paper should be about 15 pages in length (double-spaced), and transitions between sections should be addressed. Any graphics or tables do not count toward the page count. Make sure to use 7th edition of the APA style guide where required. The paper should include credible references that are cited according to the 7th edition of the APA style guide. You may and should use research to develop your plans, but make sure to cite your sources.