In a 3-page paper, written in APA format using proper spelling/grammar, address the following:
- Define malnutrition and identify a specific disease that can result from it.
- Perform library research about the selected disease, and explain its physiological effects on a person’s body.
- Describe the relationship between specific foods/nutrients and the disease. Use the questions below to guide your response.
- Does research indicate that a lack of specific foods/nutrients increase a person’s chance of contracting the disease?
- Are there specific foods/nutrients that should be avoided by an individual afflicted with the disease?
- How do specific foods/nutrients work physiologically within the body to help combat the disease?
- Evaluate nutritional recommendations to help combat the disease.
- Cite at least 3 credible references and present the resources in APA format on the References page.