- Presentation is original work and logically organized.
- Followed APA 7edition format including citationS (AT THE END OF EACH SLIDE), and references in 12 font times new roman.
- Power point presentation with 10-15 slides were clear and easy to read. Speaker notes expanded upon and clarified content on the slides. (referring to the slide but DO NOT write exactly the same in both places)
- Incorporate a minimum of 6 current (published from 2017 up to now) scholarly journal articles, books or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions) within your work. Journal articles and books should be referenced according to APA style 7 ed
- Use the disorder called Chronic Venous Insufficiency.
- Provide information about the incidence, prevalence, and pathophysiology of the disease/disorder to the cellular level.
- Educate advanced practice nurses on assessment and care/treatment, including genetics/genomics—specific for this disorder.
- Provide patient education for management, cultural, and spiritual considerations for care must also be addressed.
- Must specifically address how the disease/disorder affects 1 age group: the elderly.
APA 7 edition is a must.
NO WEBSITES ALLOWED FOR REFERENCE OR CITATION. . References and citation must be only from journal articles or books published from 2018 up to now. Must employ at least 6 references entries which will be cited at the end of the slide, and at the end of the speaker note assigned to that slide). INCLUDE DOI, PAGE NUMBERS. etc PLAGIARISM NEED TO BE LESS THAN 10%. Will be checked.