You will be designing a presentation for a women’s group regarding the prevalence of heart disease among African American women. Remember, your group will be diverse in educational background and age. Your goal is to create a creative, engaging presentation that will engage all ages and educational backgrounds.
Guidelines for your Project
- No less than ten slides + an introduction page and a work cited page ( 12 pages in total)
- Content should be grounded in research.
- Be sure to include a prevalence of the disease, including information about the disease and onset, health lifestyle tips/ nutrition.
- Be colorful and creative ( however, be mindful of color selection)
- Include Graphs, pictures, and multimedia ( large images imputed to take up space will result in a 10 point reduction per slide)
- Ensure all links added to your PowerPoint or Google Slides are accessible
- You will need to submit a written script for each slide, this can be completed in a word document.
- Do not use excessively large font for slides. (5 point deduction)
No late submission will be accepted; please verify that your file is accessible. Submitting the wrong file or a file that is not accessible will result in a grade of 0, No exceptions. Please do not submit assignments via email; it will not be accepted. Presentation not meeting minimal requirements will result in a 10 point deduction for each missing component.