1. Choose a research topic that interests you and peaks your curiosity. However, it must be about managerial economics.
2. Research/find a minimum of at least 5 (or more) different peer-reviewed journal articles on your topic from the College Library or any online business database.
3. The article(s) must be current/published within the last fifteen (15) years.
4. Write a 7 to 10 pages double spaced paper in APA format discussing the findings on your specific topic in your own words. Note – paper length does not include cover page or References page.
5. Structure your paper as follows:
a. Cover page
b. Title of paper
c. Introduction section:
d. Overview describing the importance of the research topic in your own words
e. Purpose of Research of the article in your own words
f. Review of the Literature summarized in your own words.
g. Conclusion in your own words.
h. Personal Thoughts i. References
6. Lastly, upload your paper by the Sunday of week 7th (200 points).